Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Paid for the 8th time by Ron.

Tesas Teas Mails is one of the first paid to click program that I joined. After around 8 months, this site alone has deposited over 0.05 ounces of gold in my Egold account. Ron Cheneler is a honest webmaster that always pays you when he owes you some. I have total confidence in his honesty and integrity. Each time I had a question, he answered me quickly and accuratly.

My earnings results that I am posting about Tesas Teas Mails on a monthly basis were gathered without any active referral in my downline. I can't wait to see how much this site will give me over the next year as my referral count starts to build up to double digits.

For a detailed list of paid to click programs that paid me just click here.

Tesas Teas Mails
-- Free to join --
-- 2$ minimum Payout -- (Paypal/Egold) very easy to reach.
-- You receive 50+ paid mails in the site inbox everyday. --
-- Contests --
I have been paid 8 TIMES for $25.72 total.

Last payment: $2.27 Egold Today (12/5/2007)
Join today and earn gold!

No comments: