Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hammering the USD/CAD nail.

While in a beautiful strong downtrend making it swing all the way back to 1.0803, the USD/CAD goes back close to it's initial 1.0850 this far today. I had sold close to everything while down there, and have refueled a fresh batch of new positions. I am hammering the nail on that pair now.

This will surely bring in enough to beat any week or even month I have been trading. All this in one in a single move. Now all I have to do is sit and wait for the results.

I have also taken the occasion to make my first cash deposit thru my Egold account. Such a deposit was needed to validate any withdraw I eventually want to make in the future. I used my Egold that I gathered thru time on paying paid to click programs.

P.S. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. Each trade can be dangerous.

No comments: