Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Adding a new PTC.

I am registered to a new paid-to-click program that I suspect that is a sure paying one in both currencies that I have been focusing on lately. I will very soon add the info about it and how it performs.

My sports blog has now reached 400 000 in Alexa rankings. Today one of it's article has been published on 2 different websites. It generated a bit of traffic but nothing to call my mother. I am still unknown and still new in this blogging/internet world. My learning curve is steady and I can clearly see the progress I am making. The easy part is over as far as the Alexa rankings are concerned. There shouldn't be significant improovement in the next month or two. It is rather easy to score from scratch, time to work harder to increase those numbers a bit more.

Thanks to you readers. Have a prosperous day!

No comments: