Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My first +100 pips day.

Yesterday was a good day for me as the USD/CAD short positions I took on sunday added to my yesterday trades made me win a total of +100 pips for the first time. There is a first in everything.

At the end of that particular day my total account showed a beautiful +12.5%. I cannot imagine how happy I would be if my account already had 1000$ in it. :) To add to my gains, once I closed everything I had left this morning, I went to take a shower to later visit a friend. Just as I was leaving, I decided to take a last glance at that USD/CAD.

Well, during the time I was in the bathroom it went back up where it originally was, so I opened a new set of short positions and went to my friend's place. A beautiful free +100 pips...

To me, FOREX is like a drug now. :D

I am getting addicted and want to learn even more about it. I will attack the Fibonacci ratios chapter very shortly as it seems very interesting.

P.S. Every FOREX trade is dangerous. Do not spend money you cannot afford to lose.

No comments: