Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Thursday, May 10, 2007

14th week update.

I am into my 14th week on board with PayPerPost. This blog right here has started to post a few advertisers messages. I will keep the advertisers financial/business related the more that it will be possible. Of course there will also probably be funny or weird stuff, as this group is quite creative in their field of work.

So this far as a postie I got past the $650 mark in total PPP earnings this week. So for my first 14 weeks it went pretty smoothly as I almost averaged one paid opportunity a day since my adhesion. I just dropped a bit under my last month average but things should even out as my other blog has been upgraded to PR3 and I have access to a few more good opportunities from now on.

I am not even counting pending referral earnings I could also pocket as nothing has moved referral-wise since the last 2 months. I managed to convince an average 20 bloggers this far to register to PayPerPost thru my links or posts. I've been said thru tech support that a few of them are one accepted post from making it thru all the process. At 15$ each there is good potential in a few weeks for me maybe. I'll keep on waiting and will follow up when more news will come.

If you are a blogger since at least 90 days, and posted a minimum of 20 times your blog qualifies.

No comments: