Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Monday, May 14, 2007

My first FOREX gains.

I have initiated myself to FOREX trading since a few months now, reading a lot about how it works and then decided to start investing a portion of my Egold earned thru paid to click programs in it.

I have earned my first dollar this month and am looking to keep on learning about FOREX trading. What I like about it is the fact that it virtually never closes down. Unlike the stock market that is only opened during the day, the FOREX trading week starts at 5PM EST on sunday and ends at 5PM on friday. So it is closed down for exactly 48 hours. That's it.

I am looking to increase my capital a bit more until the end of the month. My performances this far are pretty good as about 80% of my trades are profitable. I am very cautious because every FOREX trade is dangerous. I always put a stop-loss on each of my trades. That way I am assured that I don't lose too much should I go very wrong with any given trade.

But of course I will try not to lose any of my hard earned gold! :)

No comments: