Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Multiple income streams.

I have initiated a multiple income stream plan for myself over the course of time. I think this is a thing to do to build a stable financial revenue. My plan is slowly shaping up as it is not nearly as complete as it will be down the road. I am patient with this and I have planned many phases to go thru. This is a long term commitment and series of actions that according to my plans should give good results.

To the extreme, finding 365 ways to earn 1$ a day every day will give you that 6 figure income everyone dreams about. That is why one should get past the get rich quick schemes and start looking for stable weekly or even daily ways to earn money.

Paid to click programs taken separatly are not worth the time spent. Combining toghether one dozen of sure paying ones for example is becoming interesting. With a reasonnable 25 minutes a day, you can manage to empty all of your site inbox. I also love the fact that you can be paid on two separate currencies. Once you can decide to be paid in Egold, the other time thru Paypal. Or you can simply spend those earnings into banner impressions and search for referrals yourself. Or drive traffic to a site.

I decided to mainly combine PTC that were also paying Egold. Sure I was lured by higher payouts PTC a few years ago, but came to the reason that such performances were impossible and I think those sites are paying members traps. They probably make all of their money on the few people paying the gold membership before being paid out. Always assure yourself that you will be paid before paying gold membership or for an upgrade with PTC sites.

Bunch up those sure paying PTC programs as a part of your multiple income stream. This is not a get rich quick scheme. You can with a good referral base earn significantly more in some programs. All the results shown on this blog are mine and are only part-time. I do not spend more than 30 minutes a day doing this and I skip days without a problem.

No comments: