Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Thursday, May 17, 2007

PayPerPost earnings: week 15

Already 15 weeks has gone by since I joined the PayPerPost team. Next week will mark my 4th full month as a member. Time flies when you have fun while blogging about the things you love. You can start earning serious cash every day with your blog. All you need is a 90 days old blog and a minimum of 20 posts on it. That's it. Nothing more is required.

This far I have earned $700 thru my first 15 weeks as a PayPerPost postie. I am very happy with my earnings this far. It really is easy extra cash. And I am really far from being the biggest earner. Some bloggers make as much (and even a bit more) as a thousand dollar a month with PayPerPost! If you happen to own a PR4+ blog, there is very interesting money to be made. Also on tuesdays there are cool prizes such to be won such as a HDTV.

Go visit PayPerPost and start monetizing your blog for real!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too have recently enrolled and am looking forward to the program. I have to wait just a bit more and get my posts up. I wonder if I am able to still use the bar to have people review my posts?

Frank said...

As soon as your blog is accepted you are be able to use the bar.

Keep on blogging!

Unknown said...

$700 in 15 weeks..very good..keep it up buddy..(",)