Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Paying PTC list.

I am updating and adding each program that paid me here with either Paypal or Liberty Reserve.

A more complete and updated list, more sites and more cash HERE.

-1- Tesas Tea Mails
Cash click contests every month
(paid me 12 TIMES for $31.82 total) Paypal/Liberty Reserve

-2-
Ad Paid
*Winner of the 2008 Been paid award!*
(paid me 4 TIMES for $21.64 total) Paypal

-3- DonkeyMails
One of the most popular PTC site out there!
(paid me 15 TIMES for $20.32 total) Paypal/Liberty Reserve

-4- Matrixmails
Tons of earning opportunities every day thru the ''paid to signup'' section --Rewarding account upgrade system--
(paid me 5 TIMES for $13.27 total) Paypal

-5- Jaguar cash
Points-to-cash conversion available at any time.
(paid me 10 TIMES for $8.69 total) Paypal

-6- Sweet Tooth Mails
Points-to-cash conversion available at any time.
(paid me 8 TIMES for $7.48 total) Paypal

-7-ValePTR
*Tons of clicks and contests*
(paid me 4 TIMES for $4.92 total) Paypal/Liberty Reserve

-8- No-Minimum.com
(paid me 6 TIMES for $5.65 total) Paypal

-9- Awesomeemails4u
Points-to-cash conversion available at any time
(paid me 5 TIMES for $3.18 total) Paypal

-10- International offers (10 cents minimum payout)
(paid me 14 TIMES for $2.20 total) Liberty Reserve

The Delighted Penguin (SITE CLOSED)
(paid me 2 TIMES for $1.93 total) Paypal

Prancing Penguins (SITE CLOSED)
(paid me 2 TIMES for $1.51 total) Paypal

TOTAL EARNINGS OF THE LIST: $122.60

7 comments:

Homemom3 said...

I'm signing up with TT through ya. Thanks for stopping by the site.

Frank said...

You will see, Ron (the webmaster)is a great guy. He pays quickly.

Shawn said...

Thanks for the information. Always looking for more oppertunities. destyonline.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great in terms of earning money online from PTC sites. But there are lots of other good PTC sites that you did not mention in your blog not only that it is important for a beginner to know how to choose some good PTC sites if someone likes to select PTC sites by himself. I have recently written a post on how to choose some genuine ptc sites in my blog. It will give you some good information about how to choose some good PTC sites.

http://realmoneyideas.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-to-choose-ptc-sites-to-earn-more.html

Best Poker Listing said...

I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog .I love your blog by the way, I am gonna have to add you to my list of watched blogs

Frank said...

Thank you all for your comments. I am trying to add more Paying PTCs to my list. If you have suggestions, just leave them to me and I will test them.

Thank you.