Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Paying PTC list updated.

*Updated: 6/10/2010*

Here it is, an updated version of all the ''Paid to click'' sites that have paid me. In this list, everything is free to join and have paid me with either Paypal or Liberty Reserve.
-1- Tesas Tea Mails
Cash click contests every month
(paid me 12 TIMES for $31.82 total) Paypal/Liberty Reserve

-2-
Ad Paid
*Winner of the 2008 Been paid award!*
(paid me 4 TIMES for $21.64 total) Paypal

-3- DonkeyMails
One of the most popular PTC site out there!
(paid me 15 TIMES for $20.32 total) Paypal/Liberty Reserve

-4- Matrixmails
Tons of earning opportunities every day thru the ''paid to signup'' section --Rewarding account upgrade system--
(paid me 5 TIMES for $13.27 total) Paypal

-5- Jaguar cash
Points-to-cash conversion available at any time.
(paid me 10 TIMES for $8.69 total) Paypal

-6- Sweet Tooth Mails
Points-to-cash conversion available at any time.
(paid me 8 TIMES for $7.48 total) Paypal

-7-ValePTR
*Tons of clicks and contests*
(paid me 4 TIMES for $4.92 total) Paypal/Liberty Reserve

-8- No-Minimum.com
(paid me 6 TIMES for $5.65 total) Paypal

-9- Awesomeemails4u
Points-to-cash conversion available at any time
(paid me 5 TIMES for $3.18 total) Paypal

-10- International offers (10 cents minimum payout)
(paid me 14 TIMES for $2.20 total) Liberty Reserve

The Delighted Penguin (SITE CLOSED)
(paid me 2 TIMES for $1.93 total) Paypal

Prancing Penguins (SITE CLOSED)
(paid me 2 TIMES for $1.51 total) Paypal

TOTAL EARNINGS OF THE LIST: $122.60



Note: The results displayed in this message can easily be surpassed by anyone willing to spend about 15 to 20 minutes a day. My frequency of login is not on a daily basis. The payments are REAL and FAST once requested. If at any moment and for any reason any of those programs fail to pay, I will notice you with a post.

More programs are to be added to the paying list very soon.

4 comments:

ColorStruck said...

Hey Francois. I've not heard of any of the PTC's you listed but they're clearly paying off! Good for you. I haven't done anything with ads yet but I'm bookmarking your article for future reference. Later!

Frank said...

Yep they pay, month after month after month. I will continue to progressively add more and more to the list.

Shine said...

Hey, thank you for sharing this info, I haven't start with ads yet but I am bookmarking your page for later on, it is really nice of you to share this info, in this virtual word what can be easy for some people is not so easy for others so thank you for sharing your experience!

Frank said...

It is a pleasure for me to do this for you all. I like monitoring PTC sites and will continue to add more as time goes by.

as soon as one of them fails to pay it's out of my list...

Take care.