Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Sunday, April 29, 2007

PayPerPost earnings week 12.

It has been 3 full months since I have joined PayPerPost. This far I have earned $590 in 12 weeks thru my sports blog. Some weeks are better than others but I am far from being the top earner. Colleen C., the top earner this far, she has just hit the $10 000 mark in earnings this month! She earned $10K in less than a full year as a member! Not only she's a great earner, she now is an accomplished blogger. So how much could YOU make while blogging?

I think that it is a great opportunity for any level of bloggers. Some paid offers are really fun to complete as sometimes we get paid to spread a crazy rumor or tell a simple joke. Most of the time, bloggers find very interesting paying opportunities to blog about. There is also the guaranteed $1000 opportunity for any member every tuesday since the beginning of april.

The community is great, as the exchanges between the members thru the company forum happen everyday. New topics are open frequently and be assured that the community is alive and fun.

Join PayPerPost today and get paid to blog about the things you love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll check that out. Thanks!

Digit said...

Good earnings.