Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Monday, March 30, 2009

Last payment of the month.

It is incredible how the time goes fast. We are already completing the first quarter of 2009 this week!

I have received another payment (the last of the month obviously) from Matrixmails. This is really one of the best PTC site I have seen this far. Matrixmails' membership upgrades allow the upgraded members to earn up to FOUR TIMES more money for each email read or click performed.

There is also a lucrative ''paid to signup'' section that can really increase your daily earnings. As I write it very often, don't be fooled by the small amount of money I have made myself. I do not login on a daily basis. Anyone willing to spend five minutes a day can make more money than I did in a single month.

Matrixmails
--Rewarding account upgrade system--
(paid me 3 TIMES for $7.86 total.) Paypal

Join today.

No comments: