Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Good second week.

My PTC-Forex account has grown once again, for the second consecutive week in a row.

As my risk level was lowered, my gains were a little more limited. But I also was unable to trade for a period of 48 hours last week because of sickness. I felt horrible tuesday and wednesday to the point of not being unable to leave my bed.

But all in all it was still a great week for the GBP/JPY buyers like me. Last week, I was able to buy it at 136.00 and close the deal over 140.00. The pair is stagnated up there and could fall a bit before going more up. I will wait for it to go around the 138.00 level before buy it again.

Here are my last week stats:

Initial funds: $5.00
PTC-Forex account at start of the week: $6.33
Last week gain/loss: +$0.80 (+12.6%)
Total gain/loss after 2 weeks: +$2.13 (+42.6%)
PTC-Forex Account today: $7.13

Trading resumes tonight at 5 PM Eastern time.

These figures might not impress you right now but while my Paid To Click earnings continues to come in on a steady basis, my initial $5.00 I have deposited two weeks ago is growing at a respectable pace. Of course, I will eventually inject more funds in this account as more earnings will come in from those sites during the month of March.

I intend to demonstrate the power of Forex trading to you with this exercise. Matched with the possibility of funding a mini-Forex account thru simple clicks on PTC sites, this method truly becomes an UNLIMITED source of online income for any excellent Forex trader.

In a word, YOU can make hundreds of thousands of dollars without spending a single penny out of your pockets.

Have a good week everyone.

No comments: