Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Saturday, February 21, 2009

PTC-Forex account: +26.6%!

Yes, it was an incredible first week for my PTC-Forex account that I launched sunday evening.

From the $5.00 I have deposited of my past PTC earnings, I have made $1.33 of profit during the first week alone. I took some risk and it paid off, exactly as planned. Among those risks, I have bought the GBP/JPY below the 131.00 level and closed the deal well over 135.00.

Make money or go home, that was the plan. And it worked pretty good.

The PTC-Forex account today: $6.33 or if you prefer +26.6% from it's origin. I do not expect these kind of results every week and I will reduce the amount of risk also. But all in all it is a good start for this tiny account.

Let's see what the future holds, have a great week dear readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how can i join this ptc- forex account
i don't know anything about forex though.
is it a kind of investment program?