Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Monday, February 16, 2009

Change of plan.

Instead of creating a new blog about HYIPs like I first intended, I have decided to keep track of some HYIPs that I will use in here and also keep a record of all investments and interest earnings.

I also opened a $5.00 mini forex account with some of my PTC earnings. I will keep you updated on the account's performance eventually.

But as of right now, I will briefly talk about one of the only HYIP site that actually paid me once I have made some kind of profits.

The Winter Profit offers investments plans starting as low as $1.00!

4% daily interest rate
is the minimum rate on this site and it is ideal to double up your initial capital inside a month of time. Of course, there are also bonuses up to 10% of refferals spendings.


The Winter Profit: Monitored by me since 6/1/09

Initial Capital Invested: $1.00
Paid Withdrawals: 1 for $2.00 total.
Current Capital: $5.90
ROI: +100%

I have never experienced any downtime, I am already in profit, I have been paid inside 48 hours of request. So I have nothing against the site. Let's see if this one stands the test of time. It's lauch was only during the month of December of 2008.

My rating: 3.85/5.00 points. Above average overall.

No comments: