Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Interests and investments part 2: 100% ROI and more.

My first PTC payout earnings of 2009 were invested last month in an online program called a HYIP. (High Yield Investment Program)

The initial capital I have invested has already reached 214% after merely a month! This is absolute awesome performance if you ask me. So instead of continuing without any idea of if this program pays when requested, I decided to test their quickness of response to their payout requests. I left the amount of my initial capital in the system and am currently re-investing it once again.

Of course at the end of 2009 you will see in this blog a new stream of income in my yearly internet earnings results:
2009 TOTAL INTEREST EARNINGS: $1.00

This brings me to the creation of my next blog which will pop up on the blogospĥere in the next 48 hours. This kind of information will follow each and every HYIP program that I will personally monitor:

Initial capital invested: $1.00
Account today before withdrawal: $3.10
Withdrawal paid inside 48h of request: $2.00
Account after withdrawal re-invested: $1.10

The new blog will still be hosted by Blogger and it's main topic will be exactly about the HYIP programs.

My blog will not only classify ''Which HYIP pays and which ones are scams?'' type of information. I will also comment about my personal experiences and my personal results with those programs. And of course, how about ''customer care'' I will test some of them just for the kick of it!

I will also search around and try to give as much useful info as there should be about HYIPs. I know it's a huge world but i'll go as always....step by step.

For those of you who already know about what HYIPs are about. You KNOW that we are talking about HIGH RISK INVESTMENTS here. And of course there is high yield possibilities in counterpart. It is always very important to remember that you NEVER INVEST MONEY YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE. This is the only sane way to invest in the first place.

I will create a post in here at the second that my new blog exists to give you a direct link to it.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://igoqebody.the-best-free-web-hosting.com/ucydan.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real income.
It gets down to select a proper companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]