Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Computer + PTC-Forex account update.

It is now a done deal, my old computer is no more, emptied and sent to retirement. I am now running on a great Intel 3.0 dual core and I love it! :)

This is in part why it took so long for me to post new things in here. Now all my data has been transfered on my new computer and I am ready to roll again. I also halted the PTC-Forex account activity two weeks ago after 3 straight weeks of activity during the month of February. I will resume trading with this account in one short week.

Speaking of the PTC-Forex account I opened 5 weeks ago, it is time to see the actual state of the account:

Initial funds invested: $5.00
Account after 2 weeks: $7.07
Week 3 gain/loss: +$3.80 (+53.7%)
Account after week 3: $10.87 (+117.4%)

I took great risks during week 3 and it paid off. A +50% gain in an account during a single week is really an impressive figure. I took great risks ''money management wise''. I used as much as 75% of my account in a single trade at one time. A very risky move that will eventually crush my account if I keep doing it again.

After three straight weeks of trading, I have more than doubled my initial funding. This is the power of Forex trading speaking. Any experienced forex trader can really make unlimited gains with only a few dollars.

As I wrote before, I will continue my demonstration and resume trading on my forex platform 2009 PTC earnings in a short week of time. I will also invest even more funds in this account as many of my PTC sites are due for a routine payout check during the month of April.

I will also give more details on a whole system to make money on the web without investing a single penny out of your pockets. Start from scratch, with no strings attached. You manage your success all the way from ground up.

-''Give a fish to a man and you will feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish and you will feed him for his entire life.''

I will create a very detailed post in here called ''Success system'' in a couple of weeks. It is a 100% free way to earn money online. Everything you will need to know and every link will be included in this post. Even if you are totally new to all of this, you will have the same basic tools to succeed online.

Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://etuganuv.greatnow.com/ujunupe.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich