Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Friday, January 30, 2009

Two additions to my PTC list.

As promised, I am adding two brand new PTC sites to my growing paying PTC list. Despite being only running for a couple of weeks, those two new sites are paying their members.

My list now contains 11 different ''Paid To Click'' sites and it should continue to grow a little bit more during the month of February as I am still working on a few other sites that are still waiting to be added to my list. As soon as a new payment will be made, I will inform you.

To see my entire paying PTC list, just follow the red link in my sidebar or the red link included earlier in this very post.

So here are those two sites. Both of them are only a few weeks old but are already paying their members. Both sites are managed by the same webmistress. (who is by the way doing a great job...)

The Delighted Penguin
*automatic payouts
(paid me 1 TIME for $0.91 total.) Paypal

Prancing Penguins
*automatic payouts
(paid me 1 TIME for $0.50 total.) Paypal

Both these sites are absolutely free to join. Join today and start earning cash today!

No comments: