Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New stream of income.

I have installed some banners on my blogs during this first week of January.

I have never earned any money using banners on my blogs. I have tried before (with a popular company) and was banned before I reached the high amount selected as minimal payout. I have noticed the low $10 payout through Paypal offered by BidVertiser and decided to try it.

The banners are fully customizable and easy to insert in your page.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use Bidvertiser too at my Money Makers Portal blog too and it's pretty nice source of income for me!

I can suggest you to shorten your links and create thus another source of income with Adjix:
Adjix (see link at the top of opened page)

Frank said...

Thank you for your comment Vitaliy.