Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Interests and investments.

This year, I have decided to create a mini forex account for a portion of my PTC earnings in 2009. Some of my earnings will be added into a mini forex account and I will manage it in my spare time.

I will make my first $1.00 deposit in this account the coming days as my next payout is due very soon. From the month of February on, I will keep a report of the amount earned in interests using this method.

I am also preparing another use for my PTC earnings besides this mini account. The other portion not invested in forex trading will also generate interests by using another online form of investment. I will discuss of the details of this other entire blog in February.

Yes, I will create a brand new blog in only a couple of short weeks and of course all the details will be available right here...

Have a nice week.

:)

No comments: