Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Chaotic week to end the month.

After a respectable 3 profitable weeks in a row, the last week of spetember has been a roller coaster ride for me on the FOREX markets.

First, a string of bad decisions has lead to the loss of all my monthly profits plus 20%. At this very point, many would've panicked. I rolled up my sleeves and started being profitable again. Then on friday some more profitable trades reduced the weekly loss to a total of -10%.

Here are my weekly stats and a monthly total.

Profitable trade % this week: 68.67% (57/83)
Profitable trade % month: 86.14% (230/267)

Profit/loss this week: -10.02%
Profit/loss this month: +9.17%

P.S. Each position is potentially dangerous. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose on the FOREX market.

No comments: