Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Friday, September 14, 2007

Better decisions = better results.

So another week is over, a second profitable week in a row for me on my FOREX platform.

I improoved the quality of my trading and only had to close 2 non-profitable trades all week long. A short lapse of impatience reminded me of past mistakes I used to make all the time, so I focused on what I do well and there I was, back on the right track.

Here are my numbers for the week, also a small combined overview.

Profitable trade % this week: 94.56%
Profitable trade % month: 93.20% (137/147)

Profit/loss this week: +6.32%
Profit/loss month: +10.81%

So all in all this week have been satisfying, I managed to increase both my winning trade % and my profit % this week in comparison to my first week back.

Steady wins the race so I have no expectations other than being profitable for next week. It does not matter right now how much I make next week in terms of profit %. I will not try to absolutely increase my profit % compared to this week. To absolutely want to increase it no matter what would much likely mean greedy and risky trading.

I absolutely don't want that to happen.

P.S. Each FOREX position can be potentially dangerous. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose in the FOREX market.

No comments: