Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy new year!

Well, another year has passed us by. 2007 was a good year for internet marketing and home based businesses and we can safely affirm that 2008 will also be a good one.

In 2007 if I count out FOREX trading, which involves investments, I have not paid a single penny in ads or in any kind of membership. I have managed to earn extra cash myself during 2007 with safe, risk-free websites like PayPerPost and Paid to click sites. In many cases, all I had to do is spend 15 to 20 minutes a day while drinking my coffee before heading to work.

I also counted some leisure-money that I accumulated as I also played online poker on my few available leisure time available this year. I only accumulated a few and withdrew some money playing freeroll tournaments this year. Once again, it represents a cost-free way to earn cash online so that is why I am counting it. I really did not play poker at all until lst month during 2007. I was extremely busy and had to cut somewhere...:)

If you add up: 20 minutes a day for a full year, only represents 121.66 hours at the end of the year. The same as 3 weeks of full-time work!

So I really limited my time and money investment into this to its minimum. Only a few minutes a day was available. The extra money at the end is really nice as it helped paying bills all year round. I will probably try to invest a little more time from now on and hope have better results to show next year. :)

Here is a sum of my 2007 earnings. I will exclude FOREX earnings and will only count cost-free ways to earn cash online used by myself during 2007.

PayPerPost: $1002.87
Paid to click sites: $65.56
Adsense banners: $42.31
Poker freerolls: $20.00
Paid links on blog sidebar: $30.00
-----------------------------
2007 total: $1160.74
-----------------------------

I wish to each and everyone of you a happy and a prosperous new year.

1 comment:

The Indian Dreamer said...

What is the procedure to earn from payperpost. I have joined mybloglog. there I found ur contact in my admirers column. Please explain to me. I read on ur blog that u earn a lot from pay per post. I cant understand the procedure. myviny@gmail.com