Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Keeping it rolling ahead.

Stability and consistency is key in the FOREX world. Last week was a profitable one once again, upgrading my record to 5 profitable weeks out of 6 since the re-launch of my FOREX account. But a small dip in the performances are detected. Nothing really alarming, just asking for more focus and attention by my part before opening a position. I have made a couple of bad trades, a thing I keep on doing once a week. Last week was wednesday, registering a -105 pip day. This explains in part why I stand under 90% profitable trade this month.

The road ahead looks good anyway, a little bit more rigor in my work will pay it's dividends. As soon as I will achieve this, I will set a new single week record. I can feel it coming soon.

Here are my stats as of today:

Profitable trade % this week: 89.06% (57/64) (+477 pips)
Profitable trade % this month: 89.10% (139/156) (+1103 pips)

Profit/loss this week: +5.58%
Profit/loss this month: +15.41%

Profit/loss Yearly (including 3 account crashes): +9.56%

P.S. Every position is potentially dangerous. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose in the FOREX markets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice.. I have just deposit my account too for this month. visit my blog :) minyu2fx.blogspot.com