Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Friday, June 01, 2007

PPP + My Forex week.

Again I leaned some lessons this week. It has now been officially two full months that I constantly go on live market. I already more than doubled my initial/deposit account. I try to read as much on the subject but still in small doses. I never want to blur myself into dozens of indicators, But am still looking for a more suitable one for my style.

I ended the month of May with a 94.99% total account gain.
...And kicked off June with another +18% total account today.

Definatly my best week of trading.

I invested some cash I earned thru the internet on paying PTC sites. Every FOREX trade can be dangerous.

PayPerPost

I slowed down the pace a bit but didn't quit this great way to earn cash with my own blog. I am after 17 weeks at $735 in total earnings. If you own a blog since 90 days and have posted 20 times...you can join free and start earning cash for blogging!

Thanks to the occasional commenters for your kindness.

No comments: