Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Monday, March 26, 2007

PayPerPost week 8: 430$ total earnings.

Well I was dead on in my last week post. I really am cruising at exactly 60$/week for the last couple of weeks in a row. The extra money is pretty good. And I am far from being the biggest earner. Some of them are making hundreds of dollars every week.

The PayPerPost users are great to exchange toughts and ideas with. Some of them are really creative, most of them are helping whenever you have a problem or a question. I regularly check the company forum and always find useful (and funny) stuff almost on a daily basis.

I really am glad to be a part of the team. If you own a blog since at least 90 days then don't delay and join the PayPerPost community and start earning some real good extra money for blogging!

No comments: