Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

PayPerPost week 7. total earnings: 370$

I have now been a PayPerPost member for the last 7 weeks and still think that this is a great opportunity for any blog owner. Even if you are into your first steps into this blogging world, you can benefit from it using very little time doing it. The best example I can give you is myself. I am at this point cruising at an average of 60$/week and am considering myself a newbie in this blogging world.

If you already own a good working blog you can easily make hundreds every week.(and kick me in the butt) Without any doubt in my mind, PayPerPost has made me a better blogger.

How?

Just take a look at my first blog (and my first few posts) I started back in May 2005. I knew NOTHING about blogs and what blogging was. No kidding. I was posting one or two message a month. No pictures, no text color, no content, only a few sentences that nobody could care about. I knew nothing about HTML and never attended to any computer class in my life ever.

What PayPerPost did to my blogging experience: It made me multi-post each and every day, I got to know other PPP users (which are great individuals by the way), made me know about more experienced bloggers from around the world, made me add more content in every post I made. (I am already well over the 200 word mark here) And to top it all I get paid to do so only spending a few minutes a day!

All you need is a 90 days old blog with 20 posts on it. If you don't own a blog I suggest you create one for free and learn how to blog while you are waiting to be approoved. There are many free hosting services out there.

Why wait any longer? Join PayPerPost today and you will thank yourself you did so in a few weeks from now.

No comments: