Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Got paid today?

Today I have received yet another payment from one of my favorite Paid To Click site, Donkeymails.

This site has been paying it's members for years without any problem. For those of you who are still looking around, unsure and trying to find a reliable paid to click site, let me tell you that with Donkeymails you will be paid EVERY TIME, on time.

Donkeymails has paid me 17 TIMES for $24.25 total.

Join Donkeymails today for free!

I am currently working on my new paying PTC list. I will post it in here in a couple of weeks.

As I am still adding many new sites to my tryout list, I have performed 3 cashouts and have been paid $13.25 in my Paypal account during the month of May. Not bad, but there is still room for more. I am registering myself to new sites and my earnings level should also pick up soon.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: