Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Friday, August 21, 2009

Welcome Donkeymails to the paid me 10 times club.

DonkeyMails has paid me on 10 different occasions and joins my select ''Paid me 10 times club''. The club is so select that I haven't made the list of those sites yet.

So...

Paid To Click sites that paid me 10+ times:

-1-Tesas Tea Mails
(paid me 12 TIMES for $31.82 total.)
-2-DonkeyMails
(paid me 15 TIMES for $20.32 total.)
-3-Jaguar cash
(paid me 10 TIMES for $8.69 total) Paypal
-4-International offers
(paid me 14 TIMES for $2.20 total.)


2 comments:

MsFit said...

Just stopping in to say hello.
Lots of info on your blog, I like it.
I wish you the best.
feel free to check out my blog as well for my latest proof of pays and recommended paying sites.
Keep in touch!

MsFit @ $ Quests 4 Cash- Your Source For Cash Online $

Frank said...

Thank you for your nice comment.

You are still only seeing the tip of the iceberg of this blog. I will try to provide even more new content, especially in 2010.