Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy holidays!

I wish to all of you a happy holiday season.

Just before the end of the year, I did a routine check and asked three payouts from PTC sites already listed and proven payers. This will probably be my last payment of the year and this will complete my year 2008.

My year-end summary for 2008 will be coming up around December 31st. I will directly compare 2007 and 2008 and comment.

So, to end this month of December, I invite you to become a free member of Jaguar cash, Awesomeemails4u and Sweet Tooth Mails, click and read a few ads every day and start earning cash from the comfort of your home, today.

Jaguar cash
Points-to-cash conversion available at any time.
(paid me 7 TIMES for $7.24 total.) Paypal

Sweet Tooth Mails
Points-to-cash conversion available at any time
(paid me 4 TIMES for $3.45 total.) Paypal

Awesomeemails4u
Points-to-cash conversion available at any time
(paid me 3 TIMES for $2.07 total.) Paypal

No comments: