Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Monday, November 05, 2007

Spectacular end of month.

The end of october was really a good period on my forex platform. I had good results overall even if my profitable trade % is lower than I would like. But the most important part is making profits eh?

Here are the stats for the entire month of october:

Profitable trade % monthly: 82.81% (289/349)

Profit/loss monthly: +26.34%

Profit/loss yearly: +15.42%

P.S. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose in the forex market. Every position is potentially dangerous.

1 comment:

frevd said...

yo, hope you came out of your last short well -- according to my chart you should even made huge profits, if you managed to keep cool on it. sorry i didnt catch up -- i wasnt aware that my msn was closed and had much stuff to do. gonna repair your crosby (damn, they change things often). laters.